Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Car
    07 GTI, its slow

Noice

Car
    82 Cabriolet, 71 Fastback

Almost done demoing my basement for Hvac installation, Baseboard electric heater removal and fixing a lot of questionable wiring from the last 3 owners. basement will be rebuilt in stages starting with the bar area/game table area and bedroom

Car
    '12 Tiguan, '30 Chevy

I had to completely gut my basement last spring to get a drain tile system installed.

Then just recently my brother tried to commit suicide. His reason really boiled down to the fact that he is almost 40 and has accomplished nothing. He works a shit job, has no savings, no retirement, no license, no nothing. And he has been renting the same 8x8 foot bedroom for the past 10 years.

So I did him a solid. I made a large bedroom in my basement for him. Asked him to move in. And all I am charging him for rent is $200 a month including utilities, and other household needs. And I am doing this with the agreement that he will save $300-$500 per month and work towards supporting himself.

What he doesn't know is I will also be saving the $200 per month for him as well. He will get it all back when he is ready to move on.

Car
    82 Cabriolet, 71 Fastback

That's nice beyond any words dude.