Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Car
    71 Fastback

unfortunately i was digging into that one and it's a locating screw so without it the rotor spins freely on the distributor shaft. considering the ease in removing the whole Dizzy (similar to a 16v vw) i may just take the dizzy off and carefully soak the screw with some pb blaster while I replace engine gaskets and such.

Car
    71 Fastback

Not too much to report since we have been getting blasted with snow and now back to sub-zero temperatures. However I did finally get to pick up my rear IRS axle assembly from a local Type 3 guy.

It is a drum rear assembly but he had recently rebuilt part of the assembly for use on his own car before he found himself a disc rear assembly to swap in. Swing arms are currently set to two outer notches lower. I will be cleaning up the axle for fresh paint in the spring before i test fit it. however at the moment I don't have space due to have 3 cars , spare parts and a broken oven sitting in my garage.... gotta love dead of winter.

Car
    71 Fastback

After getting stuck in the Hyundai about 6 times this week I've decided to look into lifting the hyundai and creating some clearance for snow. I'm also looking into putting a small hitch, bull bar and roof rack on the thing to make hauling bikes and such now that we have a furry passenger that will be coming along with us on our road trips.