Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Car
    '12 Tiguan, '30 Chevy

I wanted to bump this thread, but I don't really have much to add.

I haven't worked on this project since last fall, and a lot of my summer will be used up recovering from surgery to have a brain tumor removed. I sure hope to start working on this thing again this fall, or maybe next spring.

I have all the parts I need to finish the chassis, except for random hardware I might need. And the body is damn near ready to set on the chassis so I can figure out body mounts. And the drivetrain has been sitting on my workbench waiting to have motor mounts made for it. Again, I have most of the materials, I just need to put in the labor, and I can't right now.

If you know how to weld, and you want to help work on this project, maybe you could come out and help with it while I am recovering. I could supervise, hand you beers, and you could make me feel better that progress is being made even though I can't do it. Just thinking out loud.

Car
    71 Fastback

I could definitively come over but I'm a terrible welder. Shoot me a message if you have a day or weekend that you're free.

Car
    '12 Tiguan, '30 Chevy

Quote Originally Posted by euro View Post
    I could definitively come over but I'm a terrible welder. Shoot me a message if you have a day or weekend that you're free.
    I will keep you in mind. Thanks!

Car
    337, Scirocco, GT, Ranger

Once I'm all settled after moving out of my shop and into my garage, I'd be happy to help. I have a portable TIG setup now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    Now is where I politely tell you to go fuck yourself.