Car
    2015 Golf R

Default Out of the Game Large Part Out

Hello everyone, I just traded in the car and pulled off most of the aftermarket parts that I could. I really just want to get rid of these so all the parts are either listed at what I paid for them in attempts to simply get my money back (because you'll soon find out that a handful/most/OK basically all of them of them I never got to installing), or the prices are lower.
    Some of the pictures I just realized are terrible. If needed I can take more. PM me and I'll get back to you. I work in Bloomington as well so if you buy something and want to pick it up Bloomington and Plymouth are my two locations.
    All sales are final. Like I said all parts are off the car and the car is already gone, so I can't take more pictures with them on the car unless I randomly have an old one on my phone..

There may be more, I'll continue to look and post them if/when I find any. I know I have some spacers and extended lug nuts, but I'll have to see if any of them are the size I'd like for the new car. Open to questions, more pics if needed, and somewhat open to Reasonable offers, but like I said the prices listed are basically my lows.

OK, good luck!

--A set of DG Driver Gear lowering springs.
    Also throwing in a pair of front bump stops ES#2540106 (I paid $18) they are shorter and made of better material to accommodate for the ride height drop. $300 new, with the new bump stops, $175.

--I have an APR HPFP that was taken out by a failed cam follower, if any interests.

--NewSouth Performance Boost Gauge with steering wheel mount and dual fuse adapter (so that the back light comes on with the ignition). Bout it for $300-something, $60

--Parrot i9100 Bluetooth hands-free module w/ mic and AUX cord to plug into music devices without Bluetooth, USB for Jump Drive/memory sticks with music on them, and the older 30-pin apple connector. I have a DIY and I believe there's a good one on YouTube that's being installed on a MKV Jetta. It looks ugly because of all the wires, but it's actually really easy! Not sure what these go for now, I paid ~$200, $50 everything included.

--True OEM (not the cheap, poor light pattern, knock off brands) Projector fogs with harness and 9006 to H11 adapter. Another mod I was unsure of the price, but once I got them they are great! The light pattern is supper crisp and even, the light density is amazing, and they are really noticeable! Even though they are obviously not HIDs, they put up a fight against the stock HID headlights when both are on. Paid $225 for the lights alone, let go for $150 with harness and adapters.

--OEM BPM Wing mirror housings. These are well over $100 new, can't remember exactly how much I paid for them, make an offer.

--Ignore the box, these are OEM D2S HID bulbs Make an offer

--Monster GTI Honeycomb Rubber Mats (oval connectors) a must have with fall and winter driving. $80 new, $50 you.

--BNI[Bag] OEM OEM Rear Endlinks (x2). Great pair with the H&R Rear Sway Bar. Always a good idea to revamp the old ones with a new pair. I paid over $65 each, $75 for both

--Another crappy pic, an extra set of Nokya 9006 yellow fog light bulbs. Actually do make your stock reflector fogs pretty yellow (only when on though) not nearly as yellow nor as nice of a light pattern as the projector fogs though. Make an offer.

--Some random LEDs that I believe are for the rear license plate, but I do know the larger middle one is for the trunk light.
    Make an offer.

Thanks All For Looking,
    Zac
    Last edited by zmoclov21; 12-21-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Car
    06 A3

has the HPFP ever seen a follower failure?

Car
    2015 Golf R

yes, I was planning on contacting APR to see what is needed to salvage, I just haven't had the time.

Car
    06 A3

they will tell you to check the black plastic part on top of the pump. the main pressure regulator. if there is any cracks in the plastic they will say its junk. which it still may work but not worth a rebuild.

Car
    2015 Golf R

the black clip is fine. it's the other side, the spring.

Car
    2015 Golf R

I also have a set of (4) snow tires mounted to black 16" steel wheels 5x112 bolt pattern. I need to double check the tire stats. only two winters on them.

Car
    2015 Golf R

snow tires: 205/55R16
    Two seasons on them, the best snow tires I've driven. felt like AWD on a FWD car!

Sold
    Last edited by zmoclov21; 03-12-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Car
    2015 Golf R

Car
    2015 Golf R

Bump for a really good set of winters!

Car
    2015 Golf R

Prices Lowered