Car
    MK2 Golf RallyCar

Default Lake Superior Pro Rally LSPR - October 18-19 2013

Anyone planning on going to this? It should be awesome with national titles for Overall: Block (Ford) vs Higgins (Subaru), Super Production: Steckx (Subaru) vs Moyle (Subaru) and 2WD: Reeves (Ford) vs ACP (Scion). We'll be running so if you see us, #654 in a Red MK2 Golf swing by and say hi.

From the interwebs:

Lake Superior Pro Rally Website

The Lake Superior Region of the Sports Car Club of America is now open to accept entries for the 19th running of the Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR) on October 18-19th. The Lake Superior Region is proud to be presenting the LSPR event in the host city of Houghton, MI and will be using roads in and around Houghton, Covington and L’Anse, Mi.
    LSPR is the seventh and final round of the Rally America National Championship. The event returned to the national calendar this year after running as a regional rally event since 2010. LSPR promises to provide competitors the same challenging roads, intense weather conditions and two days of high caliber adventure. Along with the national listed event, LSPR organizers will hold two regional events – the Auto Value Ottawa Rally on Friday and the Lac Vieux Desert Rally on Saturday.

Rally America Website

The seven-event Rally America National Championship will conclude at the Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR) in Houghton, MI on October 18-19th and all but one Rally America Championship will be decided at the final event. Crowning the overall, Super Production, Two-Wheel Drive and Manufacturers’ champions makes LSPR the most anticipated finale in recent memory, and promises to be an all-out shootout with national teams vying for a last chance at victory.

The seven-event Rally America National Championship will conclude at the Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR) in Houghton, MI on October 18-19th and all but one Rally America Championship will be decided at the final event. Crowning the overall, Super Production, Two-Wheel Drive and Manufacturers’ champions makes LSPR the most anticipated finale in recent memory, and promises to be an all-out shootout with national teams vying for a last chance at victory.

David Higgins

Ken Block

David Sterckx

Mason Moyle

Brendan Reeves

ACP - Andrew Comrie-Picard
    Dave Grenwis - DG Rally #654 - G2 Rally America - project thread - www.dgrally.com
    Follow us! - twitter @dgrally - facebook - youtube - instagram @dgrally

Car
    5 of them, mostly broken.

I want to go terribly bad, but still have to figure out if I can afford the gas or not. was a super rad time working it last year!

In any case, good luck!
    - Taylor

My Flickr

Car
    F100

I'm going with some friends. You might see me in a (mostly) red Civic hatch driving with a silver Mk5 Rabbit. We're staying in Calumet.

I think we're all volunteering, too, which is always fun!

Edit, I just wanted to reinforce that this should be one of the best LSPR's for a few years in terms of lineup and competition. Anyone who's been thinking of going would be wise to head up this year!