Car
    2002 Passat GLX

Default 2002 Vw Passat Glx

Due to needing to have something to pull the boat, I am selling my 2002 Vw Passat GLX. This car is as nice and clean as you will find. Especially for the price Im asking. VERY well taken care of. I am the 2nd owner. Both owners were adults. The car has 207K on it which are generally highway miles. I am a commuter to the cities for work. It has the 30 valve V6 engine. It gets anywhere from 18-22mpg in the city and 26-30mpg on the highway.
    This car has all the bells and whistles. Power Moon/sun roof, leather seats, heated seats, heated/power mirrors, power seats, power windows, cd player with 8 disc changer (might be a 6 disc. Not sure), Factory Monsoon Stero system (made by Blaupunk), 8 air bags (Very Safe), Automatic transmission option of a slap shifter so a person can drive it like a manual if they would like, HID Headlights and HID Foglights, daytime runners, Automatic wipers, Tinted windows, reciever hitch, glovebox cooler and Im sure there is alot more that Im forgetting.
    This car has been VERY well maintained. Alternator was replaced in the last month and new belt about 7k ago, so it should be good to go for another 150k. Doesnt use any oil, purs like a kitten and has never gave me any troubles. Oil changed every 3,000 miles. (Due for oil change at 208k). Non smoker owned. ZERO rust.
    Only flaw is since I bought the car the check engine like occasionally comes on. Brought it in and was put on meter and said it was a catalytic converter sensor and to not to worry about it. Doesnt/hasnt effected anything since Ive owned it. Besides that, she's a 10!

Im asking $4000 for the car with the aftermarket wheels on it. (Will come with stock rims and tires as well). Aftermarket rims and tires were new last fall. 18" stern Rims. Only driven on this summer.
    Im asking $3500 for the car with the stock wheels and tires. Tires are also fairly new (all season michilins). Only seen one winter so far.
    (Ive been using the stocks for my winter rims).

Like I said, you wont find a nicer better looking and running car for this price. Really must see to appriciate.

Feel free to call or text 32O 224 O367 with questions or to set up a time to take a peek at it.

Pics can be seen on the craigslist add. I dont know how to upload them here.
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cs...148776920.html

Car
    BMW X1

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley