Default 1987 300zx turbo. 2 seat 5 spd, located in roseville. 2750/.

Sold! Sold! Sold!
    Last edited by McAdam; 08-09-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Car
    5KTQ

I want to sell my 1987 300zx turbo coupe because I don't need it anymore. I have replaced it with a twin turbo 300zx. The car is in good condition inside and out, with minimal rust. The interior is in good condition with the exception of missing rear speaker covers and mis matched seats. The seats are burgundy while the rest of the car is brown/tan. The seats are still in great shape, they are just the wrong color. There are no cracks in the dash and all the digital gauges work. The center console is a little broken where the hinges for the flip top attach.

The car runs great and the turbo spools just fine. The trans is a 5 speed manual and the clutch is good and it shifts smooth. The car is showing 116415, but the odometer was not working when I pulled it out of storage this spring. The trip odometer works just fine, so I dont know whats up with that. It has new tires all the way around, new rear shocks, a recent tune up and would make a fine daily driver. Last year it made several trips to and from fargo without any problems except for the alternator belt shredding itself on one of the trips, so it has all new belts as well!

I am flexible on the price, and I am not really looking for any trades at the moment, unless you happen to have a k04 set up for an Audi 2.7t laying around. give me a call (any time after noon)or a text at 651 335 2797. I can get more pics if you need them. thanks!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Car
    73 Opel GT, 540i Msport

always had a soft spot for these things, i don't know why... glws!
    I almost said a curse word!

thanks tyler! I didnt know you could post a craigslist ad in here like that. also, on a side note, are you going to TPB tour this fall?

majend> I was never a fan of the Z31s, but this car is fun! ALthough, it just doesn't stack up to a z32 with full exhaust and a bunch of stillen parts!

Car
    5KTQ

I just coppied and pasted lol.

I didnt know there was such a thing.

Bump for a price drop! $2250/offer. I want to sell this thing so I can get my a6q done before winter.

Car
    73 Opel GT, 540i Msport

Quote Originally Posted by McAdam View Post
    thanks tyler! I didnt know you could post a craigslist ad in here like that. also, on a side note, are you going to TPB tour this fall?

majend> I was never a fan of the Z31s, but this car is fun! ALthough, it just doesn't stack up to a z32 with full exhaust and a bunch of stillen parts!
    true, however the z32 is a bit heavy to be worth it
    I almost said a curse word!