Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Car
    Porsche 914, Jeep XJ

seriously, what do people think this place is? I can put up with a DB here and there, but theft is a big no-no.

Car
    SC'd M3/M5/F430

wow thats bullshit

96 SC'd M3, 03 M5, 09 F430

Car
    2013 Audi S4

That sucks man. I hope whoever is responsible comes forward and does the right thing, but at the same time, I don't feel that they deserve anonymity in a community based so strongly on trust. I wish you luck in getting your stuff back.

Car
    72 911T, '12 Jetta, Tahoe

BTW I hope I can find out who it is, there will be club rendered repercussions. This is my world, and theft is not tolerated here.

Car
    2000 Jetta TDI

Theft is never okay.

Car
    Silverado SS

Quote Originally Posted by Digital K View Post
    BTW I hope I can find out who it is, there will be club rendered repercussions. This is my world, and theft is not tolerated here.
    Thank you. Helping to contribute to the safety and trust level of the members here.

Car
    S55, 330i, R53, JKU

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I don't feel that they deserve anonymity in a community based so strongly on trust. I wish you luck in getting your stuff back.
    Ya, especially when that trust was indded crapped on.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB View Post
    listen to you old hags fussing over burrito prices. why don't you swing your purses at each other.

Car
    stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I hope whoever is responsible comes forward and does the right thing, but at the same time, I don't feel that they deserve anonymity in a community based so strongly on trust.
    Well said.

It's a shame someone so generous/trusting was targeted here. Whoever did this should man up, return the parts with an apology and be thankful that you didn't choose to steal from anyone like me.

Also, thanks, Kris.

Car
    Wood Motorboat |'15 Tahoe

Get a rope.

Car
    Silverado SS

pitchforks and torches.

Car

everyone makes mistakes. owning up, apologizing, and taking your medicine would be a huge step towards putting it behind. I've done things I regret. I havent really fucked up in my adult life, but I did bad stuff as a teenager. Owning up to it was humbling, and cathartic.

Car
    B5 A4

I think the persons identity should definitely be revealed. While they will probably never steal from you again, chances are they might try it with someone else who doesn't have a surveillance system. I definitely would not want to share garage space with whoever is responsible for this. I also don't want anyone else in the club to get burned. I'm not saying I wouldn't give them a second chance but it would be nice to know.

Post the video!

Car

Quote Originally Posted by Stumanbmx View Post
    I think the persons identity should definitely be revealed. While they will probably never steal from you again, chances are they might try it with someone else who doesn't have a surveillance system. I definitely would not want to share garage space with whoever is responsible for this. I also don't want anyone else in the club to get burned. I'm not saying I wouldn't give them a second chance but it would be nice to know.

Post the video!
    I'm not sure public humiliation is the right route. If the perpetrator wanted to step forward and say who he was, and what he did that would be different. Its easy to get into a BURN THAT FUCKER mentality. Be careful. No one is perfect. He may or may not steal again, regardless of the outcome of this situation, just as someone who hasn't stolen from someone, might be tempted to in the future. I'd like to hope not of course...

Car
    06 MSRT8, 06 JGC

I'm not sure public humiliation is the right route. If the perpetrator wanted to step forward and say who he was, and what he did that would be different. Its easy to get into a BURN THAT FUCKER mentality. Be careful. No one is perfect. He may or may not steal again, regardless of the outcome of this situation, just as someone who hasn't stolen from someone, might be tempted to in the future. I'd like to hope not of course...
    Well said.
    "...Camouflage is indeed my favorite color..." - Travis

Car
    2013 Audi S4

Its easy to get into a BURN THAT FUCKER mentality. Be careful..
    I am not in that mentality by any means, I just feel that it would be best for the people in the club to know who it is so that we may choose whether or not to avoid this person. They were trusted in somebody's home, and they betrayed that trust. We all make mistakes, and we all must accept the consequences associated with these mistakes. The decision of whether or not to reveal the identity of the thief belongs solely to the OP, but I know that I would certainly like to avoid a person if they are known to steal from fellow members. Just my $.02.