Car
    '98 Passat 1.8T

Default Need a quick, 1 month job...

So both of my part time jobs I had this summer didn't take me back (fuck you economy) so I'm jobless this break. I really need to make some money b/c I'm a college student and need to have something to work with when I'm away.

So does anyone know of any small jobs available that I could take? Anything really works for me at this point, anywhere from basic house work, to computer help, moving help, or anything else. Just let me know what you got.

I'm a very hard working guy, have experience in working with computers, kids, restaurants, and other various things.

I'll be leaving for college on the 19th of january so I'm available to then. If it's a one week job or project, I could take it as well.

Thanks guys

Car
    03 bmw 325, 97 Jetta

i hear ya on this one, i had most of my money for college in investments, so im kinda in the same situation. good luck on finding a job!

Car
    2004 S4 Avant

If you seek funds for school, try your local Army National Guard Recruiter or Air National Guard Recruiter (yes, I'm serious).

It help me and I enjoyed it, too.

Car
    '98 Passat 1.8T

I have no beef with anyone in the army but I refuse to get involved with any sort of it. Last thing I want is army people calling my phone everyday asking to come talk to me b/c I've seen it done to several friends before. Just not my thing, thanks for the suggestion though