Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    Car
    '12 Tiguan, '30 Chevy

I called and got prices. They didn't give me a before or after pulling option.

Car
    B5A4tqma

I think he meant (a) negotiating price before pulling it vs. (B) pulling the part, bringing it in, and then negotiating price after they know you want it.

"Hey i am looking for a few things, how much if i find a hood i can use? A door?"

Vs.

"Oh here are all the parts i found and want and pulled. How much?"

Car
    82 Cabriolet, 71 Fastback

Hans I asked for the price before hand and explained i could pull it myself with a screwdriver and 5-10 minutes. They offered to knock a few bucks off but not enough to convince me to spend $10 for a 7" harness existing in every mk3 ever

Car
    2K2 Jetta TDI & 1.8T

If this considered inappropriate to post this here. I apologize and please remove.

My 2k2 Red Beetle TDI is at Copart.com now. Lot# 38232428, listed at future sale currently. Copart site has pictures.
    It was hit in the front by a deer in June and insurance totaled it out. I do not have time to part it out myself but here is what I know.
    RF Fender replace, RF HD Replace, Hood Replace, Upper Radiator support Replace, PS Reservoir Replace, Engine Cover Replace, Bumper cover Replace.
    What the insurance company does not see.
    RF Upper frame that the fender bolts to 'accordioned' from the impact about 2 to 4 inches.
    The Fan shroud and Right Fan blade are toast, something is blocking the fan on the left from turning.
    Air conditioning lines going into radiator are bent.
    Plus any other hidden front damage.
    Runs and drives. I drove it home 10 miles, not aware of the PS line being broke. So the PS pump might be toast.
    In last year I have installed new cat, alternator & Frost water heater.

Maybe someone in the community could use a parts car.