PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Sparco Torino 2\'s

shaneco13
06-20-2006, 12:59 AM
so ya, i think that i would like to swap to some stock tan front leathers *EDIT* or black front AND back leathers for my Jetta, soooo here are the specs:

My seats are Sparco Torino II seats, with reclining capability.

good: well they are comfy as heck, and hug you pretty well in corners (the ones that i actually went faster around, haha)
Color: Black centers with grey bolsters/ sides and backs

Bad ( guess?): they are bolted directly to the floor on the brackets that came with them. in the beginning the seat was a little too far up for me, so i angled some pieces so the butt part would tilt back and sit further back (for me). there are a few holes that it can be changed toward the front. otherwise you will want to get some racing seat brackets from sparco.

Also, when i was working on the drivers seat and somehow the right side knob to adjust the reclining broke off. i have it, but the little tabs are just not gonna go back together. the left one still works and what not, so i would recommend switching the pass and drivers seat

in this deal you will get Both driver and passenger side seats, along with the Sparco 3 pt. Harnesses. i dont know the exact name, but they work perfectly fine. I want the driver/ passenger side Tan leathers (front only), and the brackets (cause otherwise i wont have any), and stock seatbelts, and cash from your side of course.

i guess i will go with a best offer type of deal to see what people conjur up.
here are the pics, and feel free to IM me or e-mail me about whatever.

i know that not many of you on here have VW\'s but its worth a shot. an equivalant of something would work as well. but obviously plus cash, cause thats the whole reason i am wanting to trade them.

---Shane
shaneco13@hotmail.com
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/shaneco85/3-smay-06.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/shaneco85/3-may-06.jpg

Post edited by: shaneco13, at: 2006/06/28 19:48

Digital K
06-20-2006, 01:27 AM
trade you for the backseat out of my rabbit? :huh:

shaneco13
06-22-2006, 02:58 AM
USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A4Rob
06-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Consider them traded. I know of someone who wants them NOW!!!!!!

My cell is 612 730 2270

Give me a ring

shaneco13
06-28-2006, 08:12 PM
emailing back and forth.... i need cash on top of the mk4\'s though, and it wont be easy to swap them into my jetta