PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Golf/GTI Alpine White BIG Bumpers

SlimMJS
01-28-2009, 10:09 AM
I need a set of front and rear Alpine White BIG bumpers and fender flares. Time to go back to her beginnings.
I'll drive pretty far in the midwest for them.
THANKS!!!

http://a2.s3.p.quickshareit.com/files/srb_gal39c50.jpg

dubswede
01-28-2009, 10:26 AM
well alright.

i'll keep my ears open.

Dex4
01-28-2009, 10:40 AM
What kind of fender flares you looking for?

Die Frau
01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Que, WUT?

Sadly, I suspect this is to hide her age... maybe I am wrong, but to bad that a car that looks, sounds and drives as well as her... well, anyway.

I will keep an eye out, don't see too many in white.

Dex4
01-28-2009, 11:03 AM
I forgot, what bumpers do you have on now? Can't remember when I stopped by the studio last gtg. Are you getting rid of the old ones?

SlimMJS
01-28-2009, 11:36 AM
i'll keep my ears open.

Thank you, king of the North!

Sadly, I suspect this is to hide her age...

Yeah, deterioration in the rear right needs to be covered. I love my small bumpers :(

What kind of fender flares you looking for?

I forgot, what bumpers do you have on now? Can't remember when I stopped by the studio last gtg. Are you getting rid of the old ones?

I'm looking for any flares that will fit and coordinate with the big bumpers. I'm going to keep the smalls that I have on there now. Never know what the future holds. I'm ready for it though.

Dex4
01-28-2009, 11:53 AM
For the right price, I might sell my G60 fender flares and sideskirts. They are OEM I believe. They are hanging in my garage and were never used, along with the mounting hardware. Basicly Mint condition and never seen the sun.

I can post pics, if interested.

SLK
01-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Matthew you can't just hide cancer, you gotta cut that shit out, dont let your car fall to ignoring the problem...

unless big bumpers in a temporary thing and some refreshment for the car is coming in a year or two

SlimMJS
01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
For the right price, I might sell my G60 fender flares and sideskirts. They are OEM I believe. They are hanging in my garage and were never used, along with the mounting hardware. Basicly Mint condition and never seen the sun.

I can post pics, if interested.

My need isn't urgent or expensive. I'll likely just use what I can find in god condition from the junkyard. A whole set should run me no more than $30 and that's nowhere close to what your G60 flares are worth. But thanks.

Matthew you can't just hide cancer, you gotta cut that shit out, dont let your car fall to ignoring the problem...

unless big bumpers in a temporary thing and some refreshment for the car is coming in a year or two

It's not worth it to me to cut it out. I've been on a low-priority hunt for a rust free alpine white shell from the south west. Many parts would swap over to the new shell. In the meantime, I need to hide the barf spots.

Dex4
01-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Sounds good. I will keep my eye out next time I am at the Upull yard. I know last time I was there, I found a full set of 8v fender flares, one had a little crack on the bottom of the front driver side, but other than that they looked good. That was in November at the Rosemount.

GL :beer:

SlimMJS
02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
bumps

possebmxer
02-11-2009, 10:13 PM
bumps

:headsmash:i tossed my alpine white bumpers this summer

i think have two flares and i could probably found up another two when i go to the you pull on friday or sat
i do have one side skirt i will have to check the condition of the other side