2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Manual: S-Line Package (full package,), Cold Weather Package, Titanium Package, Premium Package. Clean Title.
116,XXX Miles – Purchased as a bone stock vehicle from O’Daniel Porsche Audi (original owner/dealer/service provider) at 71,XXX. Previous owner was a nuclear technician that was very meticulous. 90% of miles since this purchase were highway (commuter car between Cedar Rapids/Waterloo 3-4 times per week, 120 mile trip daily)
Second Owner Vehicle (First owner had all maintenance completed at O’Daniel Porsche/Audi, records still reside in Audi’s record system, do not have paper copies). Second owner (me) has all maintenance receipts and modification receipts/documentation.
Car is in excellent condition: a few small rock chips on front portion of hood less than .6 MM in size, one small scuff underneath trunk from loading/unloading luggage (could probably be polished out), otherwise no dents dings, scratches, the paint looks brand new. Ti wheels do have some minor marring but nothing serious. Perhaps maybe one of the most cleanly modified and cared for B7A4s in the entire country! Car is tight, looks, drives, feels, and smells better than new.
Timing belt and tensioner, water-pump, serpentine belt, all idlers and pulleys replaced less than 10,000 miles ago
Front Bumper, fender liners, drivers side intercooler was replaced last winter due to a snowstorm issue
To increase clearance, splash shield/hardware was removed, will be included with sale
New fuel filter less than 10,000 miles ago
Complete coolant flush less than 10,000 miles ago
Currently on third HPFP follower, will replace with a brand new OEM unit prior to new owner taking ownership (since this vehicle currently has the stock HPFP installed, this follower will last without much risk up to 40,000 miles if oil is changed at correct intervals)\
New Valve Cover Gasket installed within last 10,000 miles
New O2 sensors within past 10,000 miles.
All control arms, wheel bearings feel like new. All axles/CV joints and boots are in good condition. Clutch feels great. Engine is STRONG. Transmission and Rear end are like new (adult driven car). Carbon build up is not much an issue with Methanol/Water Injection. Gets 30+ MPG on highway between 65-75 MPH, around 20-25 MPG in town.
Over $12,000 in Modifications (just in parts) - all MSRP taken from ECStuning.com, GOAPR.com, bshspeedshop.com, raimotorsport.com, vagnavs.com, blackforestIndustries.com, usrallyteam.com, alcohol-injection.com, and AWE-Tuning.com as of 4/30/2012. MSRP listed does not include any installation costs or shipping expenses :
• APR STG II ECU. 4 Programs controllable through ECMS via the cruise control stalk (Stock, 91, 93, Race) $933 MSRP
• Forge DV Kit currently running yellow spring. Also have green spring. $216 MSRP
• BSH PCV Revamp Kit (all other PCV components have been replaced with the latest revisions) $100
• Forge Boost Tap MSRP included in Forge DV Kit price
• APR/Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intake $379 MSRP
• RAI Motorsport Test Pipe $230 MRSP
• APR Exhaust $1060
• APR Downpipe MSRP included in Exhaust price
• APR Snub Mount $39 MSRP
• Custom non-resonated midsection also included $200
• Audi S3 Red Coil Packs (Installed less than 10,000 miles ago) $80 MSRP
• NGK Laser Platinum Plugs (Installed less than 10,000 miles ago) $50 MSRP
• 034 Motorsports Turbo Inlet Pipe (red in color) $80 MSRP
• AWE FMIC and Piping (All Aluminum) $1300
• Devils Own DCV-30 Stage II Water/Methanol Injection kit (control box mounted in a stealth location inside cabin) $375 MSRP
• USRT Throttle Body Plenum/Methanol Injection Plate $75
• AWE Electronic Boost Gage in Center Vent Pod $200
• ECS Smoked reflectors $55 MSRP
• European Spec. AFS Bi-Xenon Headlamps sourced from Fly3000Kits on Audizine. Clear lense caps installed in turn signals. RS4 “ghost bulbs” in turn signal sockets. This car has been recoded to ROW for lighting specifications, DRLs have been disabled. New Phillips Osram Xenarc 5000K Bulbs within the last 10,000 miles. $1666
• Ziza yellow fog light bulbs with Yellow Lamin-X over housing glass. $25 MSRP for Bulbs, $14 MSRP for Lamin-X
• All LED interior, glove box, vanity, and convenience lighting $160
• Ziza LED license plate lights $50
• RS4 Black Optic Grille (have front plate holder and front plate delete) $490 MSRP
• 35% 3M tint on all glass minus windshield $230 MSRP
• JoM Coilovers with 1 year or remaining warranty $469 MSRP
• RS4 Pedals with Dead Pedal $300
• EuroSpec Carbon Fiber Engine Cover $300
• OEM RS4 engine bay/batter covers $100
• R8 Oil Cap $50
• Gunmetal VMR V710 Wheels 19X8.5, ET35 offset (less than 5k on them) $1200
• Falken FK452 235/35/19 Tires (less than 5K on them) $500
• OEM S-Line Sway bars MSRP included in S-Line TI package
• European RNS-E retrofitted with latest Audi maps, Video In Motion update, etc. $1099. Also have Sirius/XM tuner installed.
I’m sure I’m missing A TON of little things. Anyone who’s seen this car/driven this car can attest for its quality. For those of you who were at DIV this last weekend, you probably noted how clean this car is.
Priced to move. Moving to Germany for work in 12 months and would like to begin selling possessions that I will not be taking with me. Asking $18,500 as-is. My loss is your gain. Car will come WITH the VMR wheels in the pictures and will come with OEM Ti wheels (gunmetal colored 18s) with tires that will need to be replaced soon. Car will also come with stock sidemounts, stock intake, stock BPV, stock PCV system, Catalytic converter, etc, etc. I’m willing to negotiate slightly on price. If the car doesn’t move at this price in the next month or so, I’m parting it out, taking it back to stock, and selling it for $14k.
Contact me through PMs for more info.
Picture of car with Ti wheels installed