Car
    got a sedan, got a wagon

Default 3rd annual Taco Loco car show, Shakopee sunday aug 12th

This is a nice, laid back, family friendly show done by the super nice folks that owns taco loco (mom and sons run the place). Its a free show with raffles, games, free taco eating contest, some nice food specials during the event and a nice meet and greet with the MMA fighters they sponsor. Trophy's for best overall 1st and 2nd place as well as a kids choice award. It is on sunday august 12th from 1pm-6pm at the following address.

1555 1st ave east, shakopee mn

The taco eating contest has a seperate mens and womens contest. I dunno about the womens, but for the mens contest you have 10 min to eat as many soft shell tacos as you can. The prize is free taco loco for one year, $200 cash prize, taco king trophy and of course your face on a plaque as the taco king at the restaurant.

There is also an after party at turtles bar from 8-12pm. My shop donates to this show for the raffle because the owners are genuinely really cool people who make some amazing food. Its a nice family friendly event that welcomes cars from any scene.

If nothing else the taco eating contest is a good time. I know some of you on here probably stand a good chance at dominating this contest. I seem to recall the winner from last year ate a number of tacos that wasn't too insane. I can probably answer most questions anyone has but check em out on facebook by searching taco loco or call em 952-224-2449

Car
    My 2 feet

Is this all cars?

Car
    dgaf gokart

Sounds fun. How many cars do you expect? American, furrin, or everything?

Car
    got a sedan, got a wagon

All makes of cars and trucks are welcome. A lot of classic car builders from south of the river come as well as modern modified cars. As far as if its just cars, last year there were about 50 show cars. Not sure if they allow motorcycles, i'd call them to be sure.

I will say this, the two sons who run taco loco are customers at my shop. They stopped in a week ago or so and made it pretty clear to me they dig modded euro cars and would be stoked to see more at the show. I believe one brother went to E6 to check it out after i told him about it.