Okay, heres the deal. I bought this car on a weak moment, it is very cool, but have ran into title issues. I do have a canadian title, but apparantly I have to get it inspected at the border (through customs), and i just dont have time for it right now, especially since its blown up and apart at the moment. It doesnt help that it got signed over to the previous owner either (on teh candian /ontario title). I fear by the time i do indeed finish this a year or two from now, that window will be gone anyway. I know there is ways around it, but i am just sick of it all. I am moving to a new place that doesnt have a shop or garage, and am pretty damn excited about it. It is currently inside, but the space is needed for other things, along with space in my head. So here it goes, I will list of all the parts. The car is complete and a roller at this point. I would sell it as is, with everything listed below, delivered, with the rebuilt engine installed (but not buttoned up or running), but no title, for $2600, which is what I have into it ballpark, w/o labor or transportaion cast, etc etc. Otherwise, here are the prices, If I get enough interest, I will start to take it apart. I can email pics.
1993 VW Golf CL, Diesel, 5 speed, Canadian spec. Zero rust. Some paint work, it isnt perfect, but very presentable. 170km (about 120k miles) 100 percent stock. Rare indian red/maroon. Non sunroof. Black Leather. I have done quite a bit of work, and found alot of parts/pieces for it, but am done.
Rolling shell (can be negotiated) w interior, bumpers(no motor, etc) 1250 (on space savers)
w/o interior 900
w/o bumpers, fenders, interior 400
Very hard to find 15" imolas. This is OEM plus plus plus wheel for you mk3 4x100 guys.
They made 500 sets, in canada only, in 93 as an accessory wheel. Rarest oem wheel.
$600 (what i have into them) No tires
1) AAZ Engine, freshened up with new gaskets, etc. Rebuilt head w/all OEM valves, guides, springs, retainers. EVERYTHING! Updated AHU crank nose, new bearings, etc etc. With injection pump and turbo.
$1350 complete and assembled, w harness, or whatever you need.
$1250 No turbo
$200 injection pump
*Note: I would like to keep the motor, so if interested in anything else, let me know
FYI: This will bolt into ANY non tdi diesel and make it a screamer, and is very stout. 1.9 , K14
turbo. I have alot into this.
2)Tranny: Small spline, 020, stock AAZ 93 golf code (cant remember off the top of my head)
3) Intercooler setup, stock mk3 tdi with all hoses, etc $100
4) TT exhaust, used, but off. Stainless tip. ?
5) MK3 Clutched alternator upgrade $50
Any other diesel specific stuff, just ask.
Body Parts: Ohhhh yeah. Am going to wait until its all spoken for to sell any of it however.
1) Rust free Hatch. Try and find one, with rare textured plate recess (US plate size). Has defrost lines and spoiler $275
2) Euro front fenders (has cutout for markers, has wolfsburg badge in it). Slight surface rust at the bottom, and a little on the bottom edge but not bad at all. Pretty hard to find. $175/pair
3) OEM texture top bumpers, us sized (uses all US underneath) Pretty rare in the US $250/pair
4) GTi dual chamber lights and harness w/ fogs (no fog lights) $125
5)Single chamber lights: $50
6) Texture/black grille $50
7) Hella tinted tails $50
8) Doors ? Prob go with the shell, but are rust free ?
9) Hood. Has a few rust spots from chips, but very nice otherwise $75
10) OEM NOS mudflaps, for cars w/o lower gti/glx molding. New. $50
11) OEM used mudflaps for cars WITH lower gti/glx molding $40
12) Lower molding, missing upper snap strip $40
13) Texture side molding (oem) will fit jetta or 4dr golf $40
Interior: Would sell everything thats black for 500 (dash, carpet, seats, everything needed for a swap- momo/gauge could be discussed)
1) Almost perfect leather seats, black, front and rear $300
2) Black door cards, cloth $75
3) Euro center console, front and rear $75
4) Momo steering wheel and big spline adapter $125
5) Black upper glovebox, nice $75
6) Rare CL km cluster, with clock (no tach) $75
7) 42dd/vdo boost gauge- new (goes in seat heater blank on dash) $50
8)Leather GLX/GTI knob, okay shape, is peeling a bit $20
9) OEM cloth/woven mats, I have never seen another set. MINT! $75
10) Pretty Rare OEM radio, with aux input on the face (IPOD ready!) $75
Make offer on the rest, everything is very very nice
Anyway, thats the big things. I am really fighting this one, but just am on the fence. It would be an amazing car to do a VR swap into, or fight for a title. I just need a break from cars for a bit. PM me if interested in anything, bulk will bring a discount, or make an offer on the whole mess, especially without the motor. Here is a couple pics, it is under a cover in the garage, can take pics of anything specific, but dont waste my time please guys! Would be an amazing car , with very little work considering. But, I am over it.