- 2004 VW Golf R32 w/leather
- Just over 57,000 miles
- 3rd owner, purchased at approx. 46,000 miles
- No accidents, clean carfax
- Front brakes replaced at approx. 44,000 miles by previous owner
- Front tie rods replaced and Haldex serviced around 50k miles
- Oil just changed at 56.7k miles
- Currently on stock Aristos w/Michelin Alpin snow tires (decent amount of tread left)
- Evolution Motorsport software flashed at around 50k miles
- Evolution Motorsport short ram air intake installed at 48k miles
- Blue Haldex controller installed around 50k miles
- Flapper mod (plugged vacuum line and zip tied to bottom of car, can easily be put back to stock if needed)
- New OEM front bumper installed and sprayed by Autoworks at around 54k miles (the car had a poorly painted replica R bumper when I purchased it)
- Kenwood head unit with bluetooth
- Stubby antenna w/new base (the car had a crappy antenna and the base was corroded when I first got it)
Overall the car is in good condition. The interior is very clean. The leather needs to be conditioned but I will do that before selling the car, otherwise no rips or tears. There are few a scratches in the plastic on the interior of the rear hatch from hauling things. Exterior has a few dings/imperfections but the paint and clear coat are in pretty good shape. I’ve owned a few VWs and like the previous ones this car has a few interior rattles, nothing major or overly annoying its just noticeable over big bumps. Wheels are still good, a few nicks and scratches but no major curbage. Mechanically the car is in very good shape, the clutch is still strong and there is no slippage.
I purchased the car this past January with a little over 46,000 miles on it and it has been my daily driver since. The first owner of this car had it almost 7 years if I remember right. The second owner had it less than a year trading it in for a new vehicle for his daughter. I have a few service records from the previous owner as well as all the records I have kept. The car has been serviced regularly at Imola Motorsports since I purchased it. These cars a getting up there in age so I figured it wouldn’t be a bad idea to buy an extended warranty. The warranty covers everything from the engine and transmission to the suspension and cooling system. The car is covered for another 27 months and about 25k miles and it may be used at any certified shop. The warranty can be transferred one time and I would prefer to sell the car with it. I am selling the car because I would like to pay off some student loans and start saving. I just past 57k on the odometer, miles will go up since its my daily driver.
Asking $16,500 w/warranty. I may take less depending on the offers I receive. The stock airbox and haldex controller will be included in the sale, I also have a mkiv Bentley manual that I will toss in as well.
PM me or call/text if interested 763-226-8400 Thanks